My friends in IRL are all in serious relationships, but I’m still here trying my simself to marry my celebrity crush.
when i do good thing and no one notice
1. Prioritize being kind.
2. Be there when it matters.
3. Learn the value of silence.
4. Never betray a confidence.
5. Never take advantage of them.
6. Help to cheer them up when they’re having a bad day.
7. Show an interest in their life, and what matters to them.
8. Overlook those small offenses.
9. Be someone who forgives.
10. Make sure they feel valued, and important to you.
Red Velvet Ice Cream
That is the most evil looking ice cream I’ve ever seen.
I must have it.
this guy said “bye” to me and I told him “you too” and I have literally spent the past four hours debating whether or not that was socially acceptable
"Bye" is an abbreviation of "goodbye" which was a contraction of "God be with ye" to which it would be appropriate/grammatically logical to respond "You too" so yeah you’re fine
well then that’s one less thing to be embarrassed about
to anyone having a bad day im so sorry also here are some pictures of baby elephants
feel better friend
Come Thou Fount // Kings Kaleidoscope
Bind my wandering heart to Thee.